Food Testing Laboratory
Eat Your Food with Confidence!
Food hygiene and safety prevent germs from multiplying in foods and reaching dangerous levels. It keeps one healthy and prevents the extra cost of buying drugs and medical check-up. It minimizes the rate at which one can contact food poisoning.
Testing, Assurance & Training are our areas of expertise in the Food Industry from production to consumption.
Quick Turn-Around-Time and Customer Responsive culture are our high work ethics.
Motabaqah laboratories use state-of-the-art equipment and internationally benchmarked test methodology.
We provide cost effective, quality assured and standard-compliant services.
Our Tests Include
Cost effective Solutions
Certificates for the Introduction of Food Products
Advanced training services
Guarantees of accuracy and credibility in the results
Who Will Benefit?
From our Extensive Testing Facilities
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Decision Makers in Corporate
- Strategy & Planning
- Experts from Food Research & Analysis
- Multinational Companies & Organizations
- Consumer Groups & Associations Consultants
- Food Importers & Exporters/Dealers
- Food Ingredients Manufacturers
Are Your Food Products Complying With New REGULATIONS?
Meet this requirement at our world class laboratory
THE MOST COMMON TYPES OF REQUIREMENTS ARE:
NIP (Nutritional Information Panel) basic requirements
Fat, Protein, Moisture, Ash, Carbohydrate, Energy (Kcal Ki), Trans Fat, Saturated Fat, Sugars, Added Sugars, Sodium, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber
Such as vitamins, additives, preservatives and minerals maybe required to be declared
An NIP is a table that lists the average quantities of key components of food. The quantities are given per serving and per 100 grams (g) or milliliters (ml) or per the serving size.
NIPs can be used to compare foods, allowing consumers to choose foods which are, for example lower in fat, saturated fat, sugar and sodium.
SAUDI Food & Drug Authority REQUIRES ALL FOOD PRODUCTS TO HAVE A NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PANEL (NIP).
Food Supply Chain Certificates
Motabaqah has a network of food safety auditors who can review and approve international food standards to ensure you reach the most demanding markets.
Certification of Products
Motabaqah can provide assurance to retailers and branded manufacturers of the standards they require.
Authorized Reseller Programs
Motabaqah can provide annual audits of a number of accredited supplier programs to retail and designated service organizations.
Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Audit Skills
Safe Food Quality Program
SFQ Program is one of the world’s leading certification programs and management system designed to meet the needs of buyers and suppliers worldwide. It enables suppliers to reassure their customers that food has been produced, processed, prepared and handled to the highest possible standards at all levels of the supply chain.
Food Safety Courses
Our training in food safety is offered at the introductory and advanced levels.
Preliminary Food Safety covering the concepts of
Prevention and control of pollution
Record the correct temperature
Advanced food safety covering the concepts of
Ways of identifying and controlling risks
Basic principles for risk analysis and critical control points
Record the correct temperature
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Courses
HACCP has been developed to help manufacturers produce safe food.
Motabaqah provides introductory, advanced and additional training courses in HACCP.
Audit Skills Courses
Whether you need a basic understanding of quality audit principles or advanced audit skills, Motabaqah can provide quality assurance training.
• Preliminary audit skills including relationships behind audits and key roles of the audit or during the exploration process from initial planning to final report.
• Advanced audit skills that are designed for internal audit or internal audit management
-Laboratory is accredited to ISO 17025 by the Saudi Accreditation Committee
-License from the General Authority for Food and Drug Administration
Additional Benefits of Testing with us!
- – Our test reports are approved and recognized locally & globally.
- Pre-Shipment Testing – Get the pre-shipment testing to ensure zero delays at customs.
- Product Improvement – Your product is enhanced by our experts team.Quick Turn Around Time
- Certificate of Conformity (COC)– We assist in providing CoC.
- Saudi Quality Mark – With us, obtain SASO Quality Mark for your products.
- International Recognition – Our test reports are approved and recognized locally & globally.