Where Each Thread Carries Quality
Quality control and process control assume great importance in any production activity, more so when one is dealing with a high variable and expensive material like silk.
Motabaqah, Textile Testing Laboratory offers an unequalled testing service that will expedite market entry and reduce client’ business risk.
We are committed to ensure the accuracy of data generated about the samples analyzed by us and enhance the product to achieve the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
Who We Are
The lab, provides various testing activities with Government and Private sectors in KSA. It is established in the 2nd Industrial Area of Riyadh, which has been designed with capabilities of wide ranges covering most types of Textile fabric, Garment, Floor covering, Carpet, Tent materials, Curtain, Medical Cotton, Sewing Threads, Medical tubular bandage, Abaya, Thobe, Prayer rugs, Saudi Flag & Denim garments.
Textile Lab has a complete, state of the art Infrastructure in the field of Textile Material Testing with equipment setup from world’s leading brands in the industry from European, Italy, Hong Kong & American manufacturers.
The laboratory is accredited with ISO 17025: and approved as per International & SASO product standards & specifications.
Products We Test
We aim to protect our consumers by verifying the conformity of
Textile Products Testing.
Our Tests Include
Piling & Abrasion Tests
Shrinkage & Spirality
Color Fastness Tests
Human Color Blindness
Ph Value Test
Additional Benefits of Testing with us!
- Pre-Shipment Testing – Get the pre-shipment testing to ensure zero delays at customs.
- Product Improvement – Your product is enhanced by our experts team.Quick Turn Around Time
- Certificate of Conformity (COC)– We assist in providing CoC.
- Saudi Quality Mark – With us, obtain SASO Quality Mark for your products.
- International Recognition – Our test reports are approved and recognized locally & globally.